August 31 2010
Network Event: Oil and Gas Maintenance Technology North America(New Orleans, LA USA)
August 31 - September 2, 2010
Hilton New Orleans Riverside — New Orleans, LA USA
Join maintenance and reliability professionals from around the globe to network, share and learn new technologies and techniques in the oil and gas industry. With 3 days of informative conference sessions, numerous opportunities to network with colleagues and an exhibition featuring service and product providers in various fields, the OGMT North America event will exceed your expectations.
Oil and Gas Maintenance Technology North America is the only maintenance and reliability event geared exclusively to the oil and gas industry in North America. Now in its second year, OGMTNA showcases the best ways to address critical performance concerns.
Attendees at OGMTNA will have the opportunity to:
• Network with industry professionals
• Meet face to face with business prospects
• Gain perspective on challenges in maintenance and reliability
• Generate contacts for future business needs
• Learn about upcoming trends in the industry
• Stay ahead of your competition through knowledge
Although the oil and gas industry has not been spared in the current economic downturn, companies remain dedicated to preserving, protecting and prolonging their current investments. In fact, demand is stronger still given the pressures to maintain current technologies and equipment.
Some of the 2010 conference topics include:
• Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
• Risk Management
• Industrial Maintenance Solutions
• Maintenance Best Practices
• State-of-the-art Maintenance Tools and Equipment
Plan now to participate in this event and gain valuable knowledge and relevant contacts!